Well-known for Hollywood celebrities and beautiful beaches, Southern California has also unfortunately been home to some of the large securities frauds in U.S. history, including the $200 million Ponzi Scheme allegedly operated by J. David & Company in the early 1980s. In 2014, it has been reported that FBI agents arrested 2 people in Southern California for allegedly running a $110 million Ponzi scheme through their firm, Pacific Property Assets. In another instance, an LA pastor was allegedly charged with bilking more than 82 people out of nearly $7 million. Such schemes often involve clients in several states.
The Securities Fraud lawyers of Malecki Law practice represent clients nationally and internationally, who are victims of securities fraud. Malecki Law has handled a wide variety of securities cases, including
- Securities fraud, Defective Securities Products and Unsuitability claims
- Commercial Litigation and Appeals
- Arbitration and mediations
- Audits and investigations
- Whistleblower representation and claims
- Business and Employment Contract Negotiations and Reporting Issues
- Governmental, Regulatory, and Self-Regulatory Proceedings
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Regulatory Authority (FINRA), state securities division and other agency, regulatory and self-regulatory complaints.
Malecki Law brings a keen understanding of the complexities of securities and commodities markets, the investment industry framework, and how investment strategies work and fail. Since Jenice Malecki and her team represent both plaintiffs and claimants in civil matters and defendants and respondents in administrative and regulatory matters, they are familiar with both sides of the relevant legal arguments. Ms. Malecki’s extensive experience as a securities arbitration attorney, whistleblower lawyer, and a securities fraud litigator has proven critical to her success in reaching favorable results for her clients.
Malecki Law is “AV Preeminent Rated” by Martindale Hubbell, indicating “very high to preeminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the bar.” Since 2012, Ms. Malecki has been named as a Top Attorney by Super Lawyers and the National Law Journal, and has been featured in the New York Times Magazine, New York Magazine, National Law Journal and other related publications.
To schedule a free initial consultation with Malecki Law, please call 212-943-1233, or email email@example.com.